You can participate in Shared Governance!
- Meet with Administration decision makers
- Add your voice to discussions on campus policy
- Participate without loss of pay
- Serve in the University Staff Congress (meeting once a month for one year elected terms)
- Want to learn more? Check out the About section
INSTITUTIONAL STATEMENT ON DIVERSITY
Diversity is a source of strength, creativity, and innovation for UW-Madison. We value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the university community. We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, outreach, and diversity as inextricably linked goals.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison fulfills its public mission by creating a welcoming and inclusive community for people from every background – people who as students, faculty, and staff serve Wisconsin and the world.